Re: Nine Months in Six Months
- From: Hubert Figuiere <hub figuiere net>
- To: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Cc: James Henstridge <james jamesh id au>
- Subject: Re: Nine Months in Six Months
- Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 09:14:00 -0400
On Friday 08 September 2006 08:57, James Henstridge wrote:
> The real issue with handling development in parallel branches is
> really complexity of merging. This is an area where Subversion
> doesn't really buy you much over CVS -- you still need to manually
> keep track of what you merged to do a repeated merge.
Yet another piece or urban legend.
Obviously you have never used the command svnmerge (now part of the svn
] [Thread Prev