Re: Proposing Tracker for inclusion into GNOME 2.18

Il giorno mar, 24/10/2006 alle 18.51 +0100, Jamie McCracken ha scritto:
> Luca Ferretti wrote:
>

> > PPS what about a bugzilla entry?
> >

> I asked for one about 6 months ago (I emailed the bugzilla team but got
> no reply)
>
> If anyone could help set up a bugzilla entry that would be great (or
> point me to the appropriate procedure)

http://live.gnome.org/Bugsquad/ForMaintainers

In short, file a bug under bugzilla.gnome.org product:
      * adding a description of the project and a webpage
      * pointing a recent release (no ghost projects)
      * the bugzilla name should be the same of cvs module name (and the
        same of tarball release)
      * add a page (suggested) for project under
        http://www.gnome.org/projects