Re: Getting a list of 2.18 new features

On Wed, 2006-11-08 at 21:11 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
> hi,
> Am Montag, den 23.10.2006, 14:21 +0200 schrieb Vincent Untz:
> > Several people from the marketing team asked for a list of changes that
> > are planned for 2.18.
> > I've created a "Planned changes" section to the ReleaseNotes page [1].
> > If everybody can take 5 minutes to add the planned changes for their
> > modules there, I'm sure the marketing team will be thrilled :-)
> > [1]
> okay, two weeks later, and which changes do i see?:
> info about the plans for pango (thanks behdad), control-center (thanks
> rodrigo), and gdm (thanks brian).
> now, where are the main applications? where are evolution, nautilus,
> epiphany, gtk+, totem?

For nautilus I don't have any plans, as I'll be spending most of my time
working on gvfs.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's an underprivileged flyboy ex-con haunted by an iconic dead American
confidante She's a high-kicking thirtysomething barmaid with her own daytime
radio talk show. They fight crime!