Re: Auto-hide panel doesn't show when window list gets URGENT hint

2006-11-09 klockan 00:22 skrev Todd Chambery:
> I have a feature request, but wanted to run it past the list first. I
> use a Window List on my auto hide bottom panel.  When I get a response
> to a Gaim message, for instance, I'm not informed of the event unless I
> explicitly unhide the panel.
>
> Is there a way to get the panel to respond to the URGENT hint (I believe
> that's the name of the event sent to the Window List)?

Please file a bug on gnome-panel in our Bugzilla.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

tell myself that i'm not ready yet :: i want to live         -- heather nova