Re: Call for comments on where to have GUADEC in 2007

Hi,

Anne �tergaard wrote:
Dear GNOME Foundation Member,

You are invited to comment on where you would prefer to have at GUADEC
in 2007.

The period for comments stops on June 15th 2006.

The board (minus Dave Neary and Vincent Untz who are behind the French
invitation) will make the final decision.

We have got two very fine invitations to choose among: Birmingham in the
UK or Lyon in France. The bids are attached in this mail.

Neither of the bids have any details about financials and budgets - I think the decisions can't possibly made until we know the details of what the costs involved of hosting in each of the bids.

Glynn