Re: release notes: first draft

On 3/9/06, Davyd Madeley <davyd madeley id au> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 10, 2006 at 12:27:32AM +0100, Danilo ??egan wrote:
>
> > With Gnome 2.12 we were very successful with translation (24
> > languages!), but notes were finished two weeks before the release,
> > and stabilised at least a week before release.  I think it looked
> > really cool on
>
> This is basically my fault for sucking really badly. I should stop
> offering to do things, because I suck.

No, no, no -- you're a hero for all the work you do.  You've had to
handle a lot more work (fewer helping out, among other thigns), plus
we got in the way by not getting the module decisions done in a
reasonable amount of time.  Sorry about that, btw.

Thanks for all your rocking work on the release notes.