Re: release notes: first draft

On Fri, Mar 10, 2006 at 12:27:32AM +0100, Danilo ??egan wrote:

> With Gnome 2.12 we were very successful with translation (24
> languages!), but notes were finished two weeks before the release,
> and stabilised at least a week before release.  I think it looked
> really cool on

This is basically my fault for sucking really badly. I should stop
offering to do things, because I suck.

> and it gave an impression of Gnome truly being the international
> desktop it is :)

That said, I don't think we had the same amount of focus over the
release notes from people with actual English degrees last time. If
only we could combine both.

I am going to let Bob and Claus finish up with the editing, but I
will understand if at GUADEC, any translators want to come up and
punch me in the face.

--d

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA