Re: Baobab

  BTW, I just noticed baobab is not HIG compliant:

  * File->Preferences should be Edit->Preferences;

  * The file search dialog uses a frame, and has a separator;

  * Not sure HIG says anything about this, but having an Exit button in
the toolbar is weird; also having a check button instead of a toggle
button is weird.

  Cool program otherwise.

  Regards.