Re: GNOME Icon Theme 2.13.5[.1] AKA the HOLY CRAP, ICONS! release
- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: Rodney Dawes <dobey novell com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GNOME Icon Theme 2.13.5[.1] AKA the HOLY CRAP, ICONS! release
- Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 23:23:46 -0500
> > Perhaps this is a packaging issue? It certainly doesn't depend on that
> > module here , or any machine I've ever installed it on before. And
> > according to the source listing on cpan.org, it seems to only require
> > XML::SAX or XML::Parser, which then also depend on other things, such as
> > Storable, or dependencies provided by the perl source itself.
> > -- dobey
> >  perl-XML-Simple 2.14 on unstable SUSE/Novell packages
> Could be, all I can see in the Fedora Extras rpm changelog is
> - optional test module as build requirement perl(Tie::IxHash).
> I can probably just remove that build requirement, thanks for pointing that out.
Ok, to finish this particular discussion, I have gotten
icon-naming-utils and its dependencies in Fedora Core now. To start a
2006-01-17 Jakub Steiner <jimmac ximian com>
* 16x16/status/user-trash-full: follow tango style guidelines more
Are we silently switching to Tango here ?
] [Thread Prev