Re: Special folders in gnome

On Fri, 2006-01-13 at 23:26 +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> It's not so much about translation as configuration and known locations.

Yes, I like that feature. I'd just like it to be opt-in, so you know
when there's a chance that the path might be different, so you know that
you are possibly letting yourself in for problems with some apps.
Instead of us giving this problem unnecessarily to every
non-English-speaking person.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com