Re: Special folders in gnome

<quote who="Mattias Eriksson">

> I know that this have been discussed in the past, but no solution was
> reached then. I hope it will be different this time.

I strongly agree that we need a solution for this (something GConf defined
would be perfect for desktop/network administrators). Let's do it for 2.16?

Rock on,

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2006: Dunedin, New Zealand               http://linux.conf.au/

     "On Tuesday I saw Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon with Zack and two
             ladies whom I presume are gracious." - Seth Schoen