Re: Trying to reach consensus for the proposed modules
- From: Paolo Borelli <pborelli katamail com>
- To: Pat Suwalski <pat suwalski net>
- Cc: Desktop Devel <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Trying to reach consensus for the proposed modules
- Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 00:54:45 +0100
Il giorno mer, 11/01/2006 alle 18.30 -0500, Pat Suwalski ha scritto:
> I'll bring a conservative point of view forward: binding inclusion
> aside, does this make gedit any faster? Does it make it slower?
> is not acceptable, as gedit has been feeling slower and slower every
It doesn't make it nor slower nor faster: it's a feature to allow to
easily add features to gedit with simple python scripts for those who
want to. No plugins, no performance change.
That said the new release should be noticebly faster.
] [Thread Prev