Re: Replacing control center menus
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Replacing control center menus
- Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 14:23:57 +0100
On Tue, 2006-12-12 at 11:51 -0500, Jonathan Blandford wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-12-12 at 15:26 +0100, Étienne Bersac wrote:
> > A menu longer that 10 entry is very painful. Often, Gnome properties
> > menu is about 20 entry when you install some additionnal softwares.
> > Gnome is the only desktop which keep using this outdated
> > "control-center". A control center is far more usable and accessible
> > (especially if it provide search).
> This also could mean that we have too many capplets.
yeah, we are also brainstorming in the g-c-c list to merge as many
applets as possible, or rather, to reduce its number as much as
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
] [Thread Prev