Re: Tomboy in 2.16

Ya, that makes sense to me. I'd like to move towards a pluggable storage backend approach anyway, to support network storage or shared notes, so an e-d-s backend could be an option as well.

It seems like this issue shouldn't block Tomboy's inclusion though, given that e.g. stickynotes doesn't store in e-d-s either, and I've not received any requests for tomboy/e-d-s storage. A future goal to unify storage sounds good to me, once people start using Tomboy and Evolution notes both.

-Alex