Re: Tomboy in 2.16

Embedded GTKHTML in the calendar/memos/tasks component is under works.
It should be available by the second or the third dot release in the
current dev cycle :-)

And yes, I think the HTML approach would be the shortest-path for the
integration too.

Harish

On Thu, 2006-04-20 at 12:34 +0100, Ross Burton wrote