Re: Gnome 2.14 Module Proposal: Deskbar Applet

On Wed, Oct 26, 2005 at 11:08:57PM +0100, Mike Hearn wrote:
> Something like "Python eats your memory, now here's how we're going to
> solve it" was what I was after.

It is unclear to me how you could achieve this in the context of the
GNOME project.

Even if you frob python to behave on your box, that will still leave
users with default python installation on all the other distributions.

Michael

--
"The hotel's valet attendant seemed confused by the text on my shirt,
but I couldn't think of how to explain to him what "JÖRG SCHILLING ATE