Re: [g-a-devel] Re: Enable accessibility by default in development releases?

John Rice wrote:

Great stuff Padraig - down from +500% to 6% degradation when cat'ing a large file sounds pretty good to me :)

Indeed. However I think we're still pending feedback on whether the fix impedes accessibility of the terminal; not clear who's best placed to test this, actually. Will ask BAUM, etc.

Bill

Anyone any idea of the effect of not flushing the pending events? Would it cause problems when typing quickly in the terminal? Problems in asian locales?

JR