Re: Denoting Remote Machines (Re: Custom Icons for GNOME Terminal Profiles)

Ter, 2005-11-22 às 10:05 +0800, Davyd Madeley escreveu:
> On Mon, 2005-11-21 at 11:42 -0600, Shaun McCance wrote:
>
> > To clear things up, there are two things being talked about here:
> > First, changing the title of a gnome-terminal window based on some
> > information, possibly the host you've logged into with your shell.
> > And second, changing the title of any random window, based on which
> > machine that window is actually running on.
>
> It looks a whole lot like this:
> http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/images/xclocks.png

  If you could use pango markup, I think it would be better if the "(on
xxxx)" part had a different style, to not confuse with the regular
application title.  I'm thinking along these lines:

  "<span size=\"smaller\" style=\"italic\">(on %s)</span>" % host

  Anyway, nice work!

--
Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro
The universe is always one step beyond logic.