Re: Clearlooks and GNOME 2.12

Shaun McCance wrote:
3) My theme is like the default Clearlooks theme, but it has a
more vibrant selection color.  Most people seem to like that
modification.  It makes things look less washed out, without
being obnoxiously bright.  I was actually originally pushing
the DeepSky variant, but more recent Clearlooks seem to have
made it use brighter background colors.  If we just depend on
Clearlooks, we have to decide what to do with this.

I think this more vibrant color could probably be adopted as the default by the clearlooks developer. I'd suggest going that way anyhow (sound ok, Remenic?)

Cheers,
Steven Garrity