Re: Gtk+ 2.8 for GNOME 2.12

<quote who="Elijah Newren">

> Also, Ubuntu ships live CDs.  Fedora doesn't.  I think any distro that
> ships live CDs of development snapshots is going to have an order of
> magnitude or two more testers than they would otherwise.

Hrm, I don't think the LiveCDs have much to do with it. The download stats
certainly don't suggest that kind of popularity. It really is a bunch of
insane people (like, ah, me, and, ah, Luis) running the unstable branch on
their desktop. But hey, it was designed for dogfooding. Just like GNOME. ;-)

- Jeff

--
OSCON 2005: August 1st-5th         http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2005/

    "The only people still using Microsoft IIS are those who don't even
                     know it's there." - Larry Ellison