Re: make check failures- gnome-vfs, e-d-s, at-spi

<quote who="Luis Villa">

> > So, I think it should be doable, and more than useful!
>
> Well, ATM, using a simple-but-possibly-wrong hack[1] 10 of the 18 gtk
> dependencies fail distcheck.

Yeah, but those are way out of our scope. It's probably only worth exposing
everything >= GTK+ to distcheck, because our modules are more likely to work
with it (at least this was the case when I was doing this kind of stuff with
GARNOME).

- Jeff

--
OSCON 2005: August 1st-5th         http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2005/

   "Warning: we're not going to use the testing sessions as vehicles for
                    personal UI vendettas." - Anna Dirks