Re: Proposed Modules, My Take

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005, Rob Adams wrote:

Sound juicer is one of the best applications written for the gnome desktop in its current form, and I think it would only make sense to include it in the desktop, since ripping CDs is a very common use task and users now expect systems to do this out of the box.

Agreed. I somewhat indicated it already, but if I have anything to say about it, Sound Juicer "the CD ripper" goes in. IMO it's an essential module to be able to "market" GNOME 2.10 as a super-sweet multimedia/audio/video release.

--
Reinout van Schouwen

==  Europa zonder softwarepatenten! == www.nosoftwarepatents.com ==