Re: Proposed Modules, My Take

On Wed, 2005-01-19 at 07:52 -0700, Elijah Newren wrote:
> As for the two modules that were missed on that list:  Ross
> doesn't want sound-juicer in the list anyway, so I guess that makes
> the decision (unless perhaps the requests from others that they like
> it as it is will change his mind, but even then things look split and,
> not being someone who rips CDs, I'm kind of split myself as well).

With the recent discussion from some people saying they'd prefer a good
ripper and a good CD player (with easy swapping between the two), I've
been tempted to implement Havoc's idea of a simple "play this track"
button.  If the release team decide that is the direction they want
GNOME to go in, they I'm happy for SJ to be in G2.10.  Otherwise, wait
for G2.12.

Come to think of it, that's a feature change so too late. G2.12 anyone?

Ross
                                          jabber: ross burtonini com
                                     www: http://www.burtonini.com./