Re: Proposed Modules, My Take

Thanks. I agree with all this apart from a couple of minor points.

I'd rather wait until 2.11/2.12 to add sound-juicer because I think it's
only worthwhile when it can be a replacement for the CD player that
happens to rip CDs too.

I haven't been following the gnome-user-share discussion enough to guess
at a consensus.

Also, gnome-python was proposed for the Bindings, and I thoroughly
support that.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com