Re: Proposed Modules, My Take

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 09:37:21 +0100, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
> Could other members of the release-team please respond to this, with
> their Yes/No for each module? It's getting late again. I suggest that we
> make a decision by Friday, and count non-responses as agreement.

Oh, sorry--I wasn't responding because I didn't have anything new to
add.  I believe that the consensus list Jeff sent out looks sane to
me.  As for the two modules that were missed on that list:  Ross
doesn't want sound-juicer in the list anyway, so I guess that makes
the decision (unless perhaps the requests from others that they like
it as it is will change his mind, but even then things look split and,
not being someone who rips CDs, I'm kind of split myself as well).
I'm definitely in favor of gnome-python being adding to the bindings
set.

Cheers,
Elijah