Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: Remove GnomeMeeting from Gnome module list?

You know Damien, this whole argument and discussion isn't constructive
at all. No one has stepped up to assert and respond to these claims that
GnomeMeeting is causing problems. There is no history of such thing, no
one has ever contacted you except for one party and I just don't see any
resolutions being proposed by the accusing party.

What we need is:

1. What is the exact problem and how we can fix it. If the problem is
that there is to be a new release of GnomeMeeting everytime Gnome is
released then obviously that cannot be done.

2. What else is there that is causing problems, Who are having these
problems and can they be cc'd or can we contact them as to these
problems so they can be fixed.

If none of that is provided, this discussion is a practice in futility.
It's really starting to sour me to the whole Gnome project and attitude.
I've been using Gnome since its inception and to see items like this
that don't improve the project in any fashion or streamline anything; is
telling of current leadership. Especially if something that is really
not an issue is being discussed in such length. Volunteering ones time
and efforts in light of all this becomes not only inherently difficult
but stressful at the same time. The bureaucracy involved for this
"issue" is alarming.

So; with that said can the above two points be provided because all of
this talk and I'm still confused as to what exactly the problem is and
how one would rectify it. Is it that one needs a new GnomeMeeting every
release? Danilo, what would you be satisfied with? A new version every
release?