Remove GnomeMeeting from Gnome module list?

Hi everyone,

I'd like to have GnomeMeeting removed from official module list,
unless it starts being maintained just like other modules.

GnomeMeeting is officially part of Gnome desktop.  Unfortunately, it
doesn't follow Gnome schedule: releases came in the midst of release
cycles in 2.6 and 2.8, and the same might happen with 2.10.  I simply
don't know, and I doubt anybody else does.  It didn't have any
unstable tarball releases for 2.9 (though stable 1.2.0 came out in the
meantime).

It's nicely integrated into Gnome, which makes it an excellent program
to use on your Gnome desktop.  Still, I think it doesn't belong in
official module list, since they're playing by their own rules.

The problem is that they require special care from translation and
documentation teams, due to misaligned stable release dates. There're
many more software packages in Gnome CVS which have this same level of
Gnome support, and some are even better.  Translators like to have
software translated for translations themselves, not for the sake of
stats (i.e. I might get 1.2.5 finally translated when it comes out
along with Gnome 2.10, but that still leaves users with 1.2.0-1.2.4
untranslated).  So, making them allocate special time for whenever
GnomeMeeting releases might come isn't helping the cause.  Regular
release cycles are there so we can organise our time better.

I'm not trying to play down on Damien or anybody, because I think
GnomeMeeting is a great piece of software.  I hope that no one will be
offended by my request to remove it from official list of Gnome
modules.

I'm certain removing GnomeMeeting won't harm it's wide acceptance
either, since I don't see at all how GnomeMeeting benefits from being
included in Gnome.

Comments and opinions welcome, but please don't turn this into "how
good GnomeMeeting is" instead of "will GnomeMeeting commit to
following Gnome schedule in the future".

Cheers,
Danilo