Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: Remove GnomeMeeting from Gnome module list?

On Tue, Jan 18, 2005 at 11:18:49PM +0100, Damien Sandras wrote:
> I don't think it is required to go further in this thread.
>
> You expressed clearly your opinion :
> > FWIW, I use GnomeMeeting from time to time, yet I don't want it in the
> > desktop.  OTOH, I never used Evolution (which means there're mailers I
> > think better of), and I want it in the desktop.  I don't make my
> > decisions solely on my personal preferences (though, I'll consider
> > proposing Emacs+Gnus+w3m to replace Evolution, gedit, gnome-terminal,
> > Epiphany,... :), but I consider other things as well.
> >

> You don't want GnomeMeeting to be in the desktop. I believe the releases
> problem is a side-issue to the real problem, which is the one you
> mentioned above.

  If you do remove GnomeMeeting then also remove libxml2 and libxslt
from the GNOME release, as I don't have the capacity to garantee releases
based on a strict schedule calendar.

  This is getting close to ridiculous if this really happens.

Daniel