Re: Remove GnomeMeeting from Gnome module list?

On Tue, 2005-01-18 at 19:12 +0100, Damien Sandras wrote:
> First of all, that is not right. GnomeMeeting 1.2.0 has been released
> for GNOME 2.9, and the tarball has been put on the FTP server for
> release with GNOME 2.10. I know it is 3 months earlier, but I don't see
> why I should delay the release just to stick with the GNOME schedule as
> long as the provided tarball works with the intended GNOME release.
>
> I was however unable to make a release for GNOME 2.6 as I had not enough
> time, but 1.0.2 was available for GNOME 2.6, so I don't see the problem.

Yes, we don't try to force people to implement features sooner than they
can.

Has there been a lack of stable releases, meaning that translators' work
is not released on time? If so, that would be an issue, but one that
could be easily solved.

[snip]

> I don't know if you realize, but I'm currently adding SIP support into
> GnomeMeeting, and it might take more time than the 6 months separating
> each GNOME release, so I don't see how I could fit with the release
> schedule, that's impossible.

I'm looking forward to SIP support.

--
Murray Cumming