Re: gtkspell (was Re: Announcing: Project Ridley)

Op Fri, 26 Aug 2005 14:03:00 -0400, schreef Bryan Clark:

> I don't have a problem "me too"ing this request, since I think I've been
> asking for spell checking for all text-entry widgets for the past two
> years as well as a richer textview widget.  IMHO we should have a
> textview

Just breaking into the discussion here, but I would suggest for any
GNOME/GTK spelling widget to use Enchant as engine. Enchant can use
multiple spell checking engines as back end and it works quite well
(Abiword uses it).

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen