Re: gtkspell (was Re: Announcing: Project Ridley)

And how do you justify gtk+ depending on it (or aspell or ispell or
pspell for that matter)?

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:

> Op Fri, 26 Aug 2005 14:03:00 -0400, schreef Bryan Clark:
>
> > I don't have a problem "me too"ing this request, since I think I've been
> > asking for spell checking for all text-entry widgets for the past two
> > years as well as a richer textview widget.  IMHO we should have a
> > textview
>
> Just breaking into the discussion here, but I would suggest for any
> GNOME/GTK spelling widget to use Enchant as engine. Enchant can use
> multiple spell checking engines as back end and it works quite well
> (Abiword uses it).
>
> regards,

kr,

Chipzz AKA
Jan Van Buggenhout

                 UNIX isn't dead - It just smells funny
                           Chipzz ULYSSIS Org
"Baldric, you wouldn't recognize a subtle plan if it painted itself pur-
 ple and danced naked on a harpsicord singing 'subtle plans are here a-
 gain'."