Re: gtkspell (was Re: Announcing: Project Ridley)

El mar, 30-08-2005 a las 20:57 +0800, Davyd Madeley escribió:
>  - Epiphany/Firefox text entries

In the company I work for, spell checking is something that would be
nice to have for many of the web apps we do.  Doing an spell checker in
the server side doesn't sound like a good idea.  What if the user wants
to add a new word to the dictionary?  This kind of things are better
left alone in the client side.

Cheers,

-William

Correo Yahoo!
Espacio para todos tus mensajes, antivirus y antispam �gratis!
Reg�rate ya - http://correo.yahoo.com.mx/