Re: gtkspell

Today at 18:55, Calum Benson wrote:

> On Tue, 2005-08-30 at 23:39 +0800, Davyd Madeley wrote:
>
>> I guess it depends on who you're IMing. Your brother, your girlfriend or
>> your boss.
>
> You clearly haven't had an online conversation with my boss :)

Knowing Davyd, he probably though it more likely that he needs
excellent spelling when chatting with his brother (has to remind him
who's the smart kid of the family), less strict spelling for
girlfriend (she's got to love him for what he is), and no spell
checking for his boss (or maybe just spell-checking what boss writes
so he can point out mistakes :)