Re: Request for Last-Minute Help with Firefox Polish Bug

Dnia 29-10-2004, pią o godzinie 02:45 +0100, Bastien Nocera napisał:
> If some distribution ships Konqueror as the default browser, is this
> mailing-list a place to discuss release critical (or not) bugs that
> might arise in its development?

If this were about last-minute konqueror's GNOME integration bugs, and
post was basically most-bang-for-your-buck plea for help in hope of
getting to presumably clueful and willing people, then yes, GNOME's list
is relevant. Of course, gtk-devel should still have been CC'd, for
that's the place where folks most familiar with gtk+'s intricacies
reside, yet I still don't think it was anything inappropriate to try
gnome list when quickest response is desired and it's GNOME integration
in question here.

Cheers,
Maciej

--