Re: Request for Last-Minute Help with Firefox Polish Bug

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 01:26:58 +0100, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:

> You'd be better off posting to a gtk-devel mailing-list. Firefox isn't
> part of GNOME (and isn't likely to become), even though a lot of
> distributions with GNOME desktops as the default ship it as the default
> browser.
>
> If you have bugs hitting the default GNOME browser (epiphany), you can
> surely post them here.

While I agree that the gtk-devel mailing list would probably be better
(mainly because more of the people on that list would be able to
help), I think your comments aren't quite fair.  If we only discussed
core GNOME projects, then we couldn't ever do new module proposals.
Besides, considering how many distributions ship Firefox as the
default, I find it somewhat odd that it doesn't get more attention
from Gnome (especially considering that Gnome relies on distros to get
binaries out).

Just my $0.02,
Elijah