Re: Polypaudio for Gnome 2.10, the next steps
- From: Tom von Schwerdtner <tomvons gmail com>
- To: Lennart Poettering <mztabzr 0pointer de>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Polypaudio for Gnome 2.10, the next steps
- Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 15:04:34 -0500
On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 17:43:41 +0100, Lennart Poettering
<mztabzr 0pointer de> wrote:
> On Tue, 23.11.04 09:21, Mike Hearn (mike navi cx) wrote:
> > I'd agree with Colin that bugs should not determine the architecture of
> > something this important though.
> > Finally dmix is being actively developed by the ALSA maintainers at
> > least, who are employed by SuSE.
> Is the fact that they are emplyed by SuSE a point for or against them?
In the Open Source world I take a point like this to imply that the
project is active and will remain so for a while.
Tom von Schwerdtner
Etria, LLP :: Open Source Solutions
] [Thread Prev