Re: Polypaudio for Gnome 2.10, the next steps

On Tue, 23.11.04 09:21, Mike Hearn (mike navi cx) wrote:

> I'd agree with Colin that bugs should not determine the architecture of
> something this important though.
>
> Finally dmix is being actively developed by the ALSA maintainers at
> least, who are employed by SuSE.

Is the fact that they are emplyed by SuSE a point for or against them?
;-)

Honestly: if you argue like this, go and use Windows! Ther developers
of Windows are employed by Microsoft for working on Windows. And if
they are employed by a corporation for their work, the work must be
good. ;-)

Lennart

--
name { Lennart Poettering } loc { Hamburg - Germany }
mail { mzft (at) 0pointer (dot) de } gpg { 1A015CC4 }