Re: [Fwd: GUADEC cancelled due to beer shortage]

Hi Ghee,

On Tue, 2004-06-22 at 17:09, Ghee Teo wrote:

> I find the current rationales difficult to justify introducing another
> level of complexity to user and system
> admins, or is it just me :(

	You don't regard making simultaneous logins sharing the same home
directory relatively non-broken as being a big win?

	You're going to try and tell me that this isn't one of the biggest
gripes you personally hear about GNOME every day? :-)

Cheers,
Mark.