Re: [Fwd: GUADEC cancelled due to beer shortage]

> 	You don't regard making simultaneous logins sharing the same home
> directory relatively non-broken as being a big win?

We do this just fine with my deployment.

We enable the Corba support in gconf that allows one workstation to talk
to another workstations gconf. This is an amazing feature.

I don't know how secure it is.

Allowing two simultaneous logins with the same home directory is the bread
n butter of gconf, and what makes it wonderful for us. Settings are
changed between systems instantly, so there is no room for conflict.