Re: Lock'n'load! [Was: Integrating system tools in GNOME]

On Fri, 2004-06-04 at 22:06 +0200, Carlos Garnacho wrote:
> I agree a lot here, and I'm very committed to integrating correctly g-c-
> c and g-s-t, so I'd be really glad to talk about it in the guadec

So, I take that as an official proposal to put GNOME System Tools in
2.8. That's great.

I'd like to point out one thing though: I don't think anybody seriously
thinks that GNOME 2.8 should have the tools for boot-loader
configuration or services/run-levels configuration.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com