Re: PROPONSAL : Integrating system tools in GNOME

On vie, 2004-06-04 at 00:23 +0200, Roberto Majadas wrote:
> Hi gnomers :
>
> PROPONSAL : Integrating system tools in GNOME
>
> The PROBLEM :
>
> Gnome is absolutly UI inconsistent in respect to system tools.
> I think that the integration of system tools is absolutly necesary if
> we want the best desktop.
> And that's all today. I hope you like the idea ;)
>
> Any comments ?
>
> Roberto Majadas
Roberto, I think that you're totally right at this point, GNOME fails in
this issue, and I think that is time to solve it as soon as possible.

We have a very supported and complete stack of apps. for the system
managing with gnome system tools, and I think that still saying that it
can't be included in the GNOME Desktop for stetical reasons is wrong.

Let's think about how to include it in the Desktop, becaouse we have to
include it anyway.

Greetings,
Alberto Ruiz.