Re: GTK+ (Was: Evolution 2.0 and GNOME 2.6)

On Sat, 2004-01-31 at 19:04, Eugenia Loli-Queru wrote:
> ugly redraws

And regarding ugliness, and since I am already talking about things
having nothing to do with the current topic I also like to add that XP's
Cleartype on the new TFT at work (yes I run it in its native solution
and use the default font, I guess it's Tahoma) sucks so hard I had to
turn it off again, while X's antialiasing (with Bitstram Vera) on my 10
yr old Sony CRT at home is just beautiful