Re: Evolution 2.0 and GNOME 2.6

On Sat, 2004-01-31 at 01:20, Eugenia Loli-Queru wrote:
> > ...a cleaner, faster GTK
>
> *cough*

Unless you can disprove this fact, I would strongly advise you to stop
sending e-mails to this list. It's really getting old.

(Between that kind of gratuitous flamebait, and the fact that use
Outlook to send e-mails asking to have Evolution in the release...)

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
Her artistic sense was exquisitely refined, like someone who can tell
butter from "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter."