Re: Proposed: monkey-bubble

Hi,

On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 20:23, Callum McKenzie wrote:
> > needs.  gnome-games has a number of color problems as well.  The only
> > thing that's kept me from fixing them is that my productivity would
> > decrease drastically if I were able to play glines.  Wait, on second
> > thought, maybe you shouldn't fix the colors. ;-)
> A color-blind theme for glines is in the works, but you're right,
> gnome-games generally sucks in terms of accessibility.

	FWIW, I'm not sure we should try and fix colour blindness related
problems with themes, preferences, switches etc. In general, ensuring
you are using well contrasted colours[1] make life easier for everyone.

Cheers,
Mark.

[1] - Indeed, avoiding the use of colour coding at all to distinguish
different types of information