Proposed: monkey-bubble

monkey-bubble
-------------

Should we have yet another game? Should we have another game in a totally
new module? Would Callum accept it into gnome-games? It's certainly cool,
with nice graphics, based on a highly addictive and dangerous game. This one
is probably up to Callum. Do we have enough non-Desktop games that a GNOME
Games release would make sense?

Further discussion goes HERE! :-)

- Jeff (not wearing his release team hat)

   "Oh my god, if I get killed, Meryl Streep will get an award playing my
          life and I would be really pissed off." - Susan Sarandon