Re: Proposed: monkey-bubble

On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 04:07, Laurent Belmonte wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 10:43, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> >   + First and foremost, you've got to do something about the bubble
> >     colours ! :-) Being quite badly colour blind, I totally suck at
> >     the game because its very hard to distinguish between
> >     bubble_05/bubble_07 and bubble_02/bubble_08. Possibly using stripes
> >     or spots on some of the bubbles might help.
> i agree with you.

OK, so I know you already agreed and all, but I want to throw in a big
"Me Too" on this.  Somewhere on the order of 1 in 10 males have some
sort of color blindness.  It is one of the most common accessibility
needs.  gnome-games has a number of color problems as well.  The only
thing that's kept me from fixing them is that my productivity would
decrease drastically if I were able to play glines.  Wait, on second
thought, maybe you shouldn't fix the colors. ;-)

--
Shaun