Re: Use of American/British English
- From: Sven Neumann <sven gimp org>
- To: Keld Jørn Simonsen <keld dkuug dk>
- Cc: GNOME Desktop Development List <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Use of American/British English
- Date: 24 Feb 2004 22:51:39 +0100
Keld Jørn Simonsen <keld dkuug dk> writes:
> 1. Most developers have been taught British English in school.
You keep repeating this but can you support this claim by facts?
It's been a while but I think I have been taught the US spelling
at school. I went to a (west-)german school if that matters.
] [Thread Prev