Re: filename translation implementation - how to decide
- From: Jamie McCracken <jamiemcc blueyonder co uk>
- To: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- Cc: Paolo Borelli <pborelli katamail com>, "desktop-devel-list gnome org" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: filename translation implementation - how to decide
- Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 21:58:15 +0000
On Wed, 2004-12-15 at 22:25 +0100, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> On the contrary, the API for a library is highly dependant on how the
> standard works. It should be obvious to anyone that actually read my
> initial mail that the two solutions have a very different API.
Yes thats true but it could still be defined to cover both.
EG you could have:
fdo_get_desktop_dir - returns ~/Desktop with option1 else custom path
fdo_get_desktop_displayname - returns translated name if option 1 etc
] [Thread Prev