Re: Translations of folder names - two proposals
- From: Alan Cox <alan lxorguk ukuu org uk>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: Danilo Šegan <danilo gnome org>, Damon Chaplin <damon karuna uklinux net>, Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>, Julien Olivier <julo altern org>, James Henstridge <james jamesh id au>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Translations of folder names - two proposals
- Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 16:04:49 +0000
On Sad, 2004-12-11 at 16:55, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> symlinks have some problems also; e.g. how does a sysadmin set up the
Default system language during the install/post install. The user may
then change that by picking their language when they log in. You can
make it entirely user managed. Consider Nautilus options like
"Make this my Desktop"
"Download here by default"
] [Thread Prev