Re: default theme consensus

On Tr, 2004-08-18 12:14+0900, Ryan McDougall wrote:
> 1. "Indubstrial" becomes "Oasis" since it kind or reminds me of a
> resort's swimming pool (or whatever). A little googlage says no one
> obvious has such a theme name.

There is such a theme (in fact three), called "Oasis".
http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=14258
It is very nice, but quite expensive (on resources).

I would call it some variation of Industrial, since it is not that far from
Industrial, but looks very nice, and brings the look a bit closer to that of
Panther.

menesis